Plymouth Veterinary Hospital in Plymouth, Michigan, has served the local Plymouth and surrounding communities for over 35 years. We are a patient-oriented, independently owned, AAHA-accredited, small animal practice in a city that significantly cherishes its small businesses. Our highly skilled technicians, assistants, and client service representatives excel in providing excellent client care and can foster a trusting environment by loving and caring for each pet. Our hospital is well-equipped to provide the highest level of veterinary medicine. We often say that life is short and work should be fun! We are looking for a full-time veterinarian to join our team!
- Do you want to work in a beautiful Southeast Michigan community?
- Do you want to work for a practice that uses Fear Free Methods for their patients?
- Do you need or enjoy mentorship or wish to work independently?
- Do you want the potential for growth and or partnership?
- Do you want to work for an independent veterinary practice?
- Do you want to work four days a week? Do you want to have Saturdays and Sundays off?
- Do you want or need scheduling flexibility and ample vacation time?
- Do you want to start saving for retirement with a company that matches your retirement contributions?
- Do you want a veterinary practice with local emergency clinics where you don't have to be on call or work after hours?
- Do you want to work at a culturally diverse practice?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, let's schedule a lunch or dinner meeting so we can get to know each other.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Honest and open
- Uses words to communicate
- Values open communications between team members
- New graduates and experienced veterinarians encouraged to apply
- They bring something unique to our veterinary practice (i.e., exotics, pocket pets, reptile experience, ultrasound, rehabilitation services, surgery skills, or others)
- Enjoys learning and continuing education
- Good surgical skills
- Practices and understanding Fear Free Methods of handling patients
- Values a diverse environment and a diverse group of individuals to work with
About our Hospital:
- Progressive small animal practice offering state-of-the-art medical care
- 100% paperless electronic records with computers in most exam rooms
- Four modern exam rooms
- Dedicated surgical suite
- Fully equipped dental suite
- Digital dental radiography
- Spacious treatment area with three wet-tables
- Digital radiographs and radiology consults are available
- Complete in-house Heska laboratory and Antech referral lab