The world has changed, so we’ve reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
At Boulder Veterinary Hospital We strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
We are looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our team and help continue to provide great care to our pets. We always welcome all new clients and their cats and dogs to our pet care family. We feel you will be impressed with our experienced veterinarians, our caring staff, and our clean fully equipped hospital.
Why Boulder Veterinary Hospital?
- Boulder Veterinary Hospital, established in 1941, is located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, just northwest of Denver and in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
- Fully equipped, 3-doctor companion animal hospital.
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 am - 5:30 pm | Saturday 8 am-Noon | Sunday closed
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.