New DVM Position: 10 reasons why if you only apply for one position, this should be it.
1. Bramer Animal Hospital is a 6-doctor, respected AAHA-certified practice that offers a terrific, supportive working environment—our vets are typically lifers. This position is open due to growth.
2. We’ll help you shoulder some of that payback load you’re carrying now that you’ve graduated. (Maybe this should be #1, huh?). We are offering up to $5,000 in relocation, with a total of $15,000 in bonuses within your first 12 months!
3. We’re located in Evanston, IL—a great university town that’s right next to another great town called Chicago.
4. Over 50% of our patients are cats, so if you secretly believe that felines are superior pets, we’re definitely the place you want to practice.
5. We pay all association dues and licensing fees, and offer paid vacation, CE days on top of vacation, and a CE stipend. We are also closed on Sundays and half day Saturdays are on a rotating roster!
6. At Bramer, we believe in collaboration and providing a place for new doctors to be mentored and grow.
7. Our staff is experienced, reliable and dedicated to superior service and care. The last two are non-negotiables for anyone we hire, and we’re focused on finding the right fit.
8. We’re a well-established hospital in the Evanston community with a great reputation, if we do say so ourselves!
9. Our hospital has all the bells and whistles; digital x-ray, dental digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house labs and more.
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.