Vida Veterinary Care, located in Denver, University Hills is hiring a full-time Veterinary Practice Administrator to join our team. Vida Veterinary Care serves small companion animals and exotics. We strive to provide an extraordinary experience for the pets and pet parents we serve. Our staff is committed to a team-delivered approach to offering personalized and compassionate veterinary care.
The Veterinary Practice Administrator is an integral part of our team, overseeing the day-to-day operations of our veterinary practice. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, excellent leadership skills and is highly motivated to help our team succeed. Dr. Delaney and Dr. Willerton are seeking a partner in collaboration; embracing the rich culture, striving to meet goals, offering outstanding client services, and supporting team development. The Administrator combines elements of business and veterinary medicine to succeed in maintaining excellence in quality of care to clients and their pets.
Vida Veterinary Care strives to be the community’s choice for exceptional veterinary care.
- Organized and leads by example; professional, timely and dedicated
- Partners with owners and management team in reaching strategic goals
- Communicates well with team, clients and veterinary community in an approachable manner
- Coaches veterinarians in achieving professional goals
- Offers appropriate feedback in the moment, elevating team members
- Engages with team members on the floor in various departments
- Considers budget, financial stewardship and reports when planning
- Ability to network with Veterinary Management Group, tracking metrics, tapping into valuable resources
Essential Skills and Oversight:
- Veterinary Team Development
- Human Resources
- Client Relations & Marketing
- Practice Efficiency
- Financial Management
- Law & Ethics
Experienced, approachable candidates are encouraged to apply. Individuals with a CVPM, degree in business or related field or 5 years of experience managing a small business are encouraged to apply. Highly competitive salary with benefits package offered. We will consider designing a relocation package. During the hiring process, we will perform a background check and request a drug test. Please send your compelling, outstanding cover letter, resume and references to Rebecca Rose, CVT at email@example.com .
Learn more about Vida Veterinary Care by viewing our website at www.vidavetcare.com. Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=vida%20veterinary%20care%20